Monday 28 April 2014

Shooting Reserved - Day 1


All of day ones shooting took place in Hillsborough Forest Park.  The schedule that I made had us filming several more scenes and using other locations today but due to our lack of camera batteries we were only able to shoot about 25% of the total film's scenes.  

I wanted to make the first day easy and quick enough to shoot in order to ease everyone into this film gently.  I did want to shoot more than what we ended up with after day one but overall I was very happy with what we shot.  


















I scheduled the first day to use only 3 of the 5 actors required.  This give me a chance to iron out any wrinkles in how we were working things before having to get really stuck into shooting the more important scenes.  The main thing I will take from today is to always have spare batteries and to personally check that things have been done with your own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment